Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Random Morning's Events


For whatever reason, I decided to take a lot of pictures of this morning.  So, via my iPod, by 10:00:

*The kids and I were all up and dressed! (Reason in itself to take a picture!)
Rems got dressed first then hung out in the Bumbo while I got ready.
*Grant whipped out his personalized jersey for the first time this season.
*He also whacked every family member with that blue pool noodle.
Remi lost a sock and was attacked by her monkey toy.
*Grant ate string cheese for breakfast out of a
snack attachment for Remi's bottles.
*Remi got a buddy for Tummy Time!
*The attachment to the pacifier was continued.

Also this morning:
*I walked in on Grant playing in his room.  He jumped and exclaimed "Mommy!  You scared me!"

*Grant pointed out an "elfadent"(elephant) shape in the drywall on the ceiling while we were laying on the ground.

*Grant told Remi and I that he likes elfadents about one hundred times.

*Grant said "Stupid Mommy!"  I told him not to say "stupid Mommy" because it's not nice.  So he said "Mommy stupid"...well there ya go!
(I should note that the "stupid" word is our fault.  There's this STUPID conductor on Grant's Thomas the Train show.  He's SO annoying and Mike and I can't help but say so every time he comes on.  Looks like it's time to start holding our tongues!)

*Grant has been a helper every time he's been asked (getting Remi's pacifier, washing his hands, putting his toys away...)

*Grant got in trouble for dumping Powerade on the stuffed monkey.  Then again for stomping on Remi.

*Grant keeps telling me he has "stickers" and "two" on his back (the jersey patches and the two threes).

*I have changed five diapers.

*Grant gave me a big hug and said, "I love you, Mommy!"

It's going to be a good day!!

1 comment:

Ham N Cheese said...

They are getting so big! I am all for ear piercing at that age, if you wait any longer it's a disaster! Grant sounds like a character but I don't think you are stupid.