Monday, February 11, 2013

Friends

Let's be honest, sometimes living in Eagar can be kind of dull.

I have decided though, that one of the huge benefits of being here is that this is where almost all of our friends and family come when they come "home".  And lucky for us, most of them don't think we're too boring to still stop by and visit when they're in town.

At the beginning of January, we got a visit from Adam.  He met Remi for the first time and we got to meet Melissa.
As you can tell, they were both absolutely thrilled.

Adam made quite the impression on Grant by bringing.....FIREWORKS!
I know, hard to believe we let our children around this crazed pyro-JK Adam!
We all had a great time and really appreciated them coming by. (Not to mention, they brought us dinner both nights they were in town!! Thanks guys!)
Grant and I look freaky in this picture but it was the only one we got of Melissa-so at least she looks good!

Jordan also made a few weekend trips up to go snowboarding.  I only got pictures of one, but at least I got that! :)

We had a bonfire and smores, which seems to be becoming our tradition whenever Jordan comes.



The Boddekers also came to visit recently and we had tons of fun staying up way too late visiting and playing games, just like old times!

Except now we have cute kids! :)
 
We already know they're going to be best friends like their mamas!

And, as anyone who is friends with Mike on Facebook knows, Remi was getting a kick out of Jake!  We don't know much about her yet but at least we know she has a good sense of humor!  Jake's a funny guy!
She was cracking up!  Snorting and all!

I could go on and on about all the reasons Heidi is still the best friend ever!  But I'll just say it was absolutely wonderful to get to see her and spend time with her and her awesome family save the sentiment for another time...maybe her birthday ;)
Her hair is so cute and stylin'!  Grant and Remi like to yank my hair out...I'm so tempted!
Disclaimer: This post is misrepresenting several people (like the Crosbys, the Hawses and the Tryons) mostly because I'm not good at keeping my camera handy.  They (and others I know I'm forgetting) are usually awesome enough to add us to their to-do list when they're in town!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I guess I didn't realize you guys were in Eagar Ashley. I thought you were in Show Low...? Anyways, I'll be in Eagar a month or so this summer while my husband is deployed and I'll be planning lots of hikes and outings (I'm not very good at just relaxing!). You will have to join us! I'm sure our kiddos will get along fantastically! Oh and Heidi Boddeker, you are looking smoking! Love the hair!