Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Mike!

I just wanted to tell Mike happy birthday and I love him! He's making me happier than I've been in a really long time lately and I'm excited for so many things in life with him!

Yesterday we watched a movie, played frisbee and went swimming with friends and family. We're so blessed to have such good people around us! Thanks so much to everyone who came and participated! We had so much fun and it was good to see everyone!

I love you Mike! I hope you have a wonderful day! You deserve everything good!

4 comments:

Colton said...

Happy Birthday. At least you are aging gracefully...I'm not allowed to age yet since I'm single, childless, and without a career. I'm a tween.

Jolene said...

Happy Birthday to Mike. Ash - send me your e-mail address. Nicole is getting baptized on Saturday.

Brooke and Brian said...

Oh darn, if I had known you were gonna be so close to me out here in QC I would have tried to come and hang out with you. How are you doing? I haven't really talked to you in a while. Fill me in please. Did you get my message a long time ago about taking my family pictures? Brians family wants pictures taken and I thought about you...

Nate & Emily said...

So glad we got to be there, we always seem to miss everything... but not this time! Happy Birthday Mike!