Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our New Place

Ashley keeps wanting to make everthing look nice and decorate before posting pictures of our new place, but I think this will just give her a chance to show her before and after shots. So here it is, our little one bedroom condo.
We just wanted a little place while we're looking to buy something of our own, and this condo offered month to month with a good price. Plus it came with a good sized kitchen which is a big selling point for the Ash.
I didn't think I'd like it so much, but I'm loving it. Plus it comes with these cool swinging doors into the laundry room and our walk in closet.
Anyway I'm sure we'll post more pictures of the place later. And in case you're wondering it's located on the southwest corner of Longmore and Baseline.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks cute. :) Good Luck on looking to buy. Its the time to right now.

Seth & Erin Finch said...

Sweet, I wish our one bed, one bath apartment looked like that. Now you can make a western movie at home with those swinging doors, haha.

Nate & Emily said...

So glad you posted pictures of your new place, it looks super nice! And leave to Mike to love something so simple as swinging doors, I love it!! :) Cant wait to see it in person.