Monday, May 25, 2009

Sobe Bombs!

We went to RV at the end of Memorial weekend. In the short time we were there we got to hang out with a lot of family and friends. And for probably the hundredth time we got to make some Sobe Bombs.

I can't remember when it became incredibly fascinating as a kid to see stuff blow up and I can't even say why it still is, but it still is.

This time we did it at the Stroud's house with Adam. Here he is putting the bomb in the fire.

This is the part where it get's really intense and it seems like it's going to blow any second.

And Then...

Boom!

Here's a video for your enjoyment, but I really recommend seeing it in person.

3 comments:

Colton said...

Ahh, good times.

Dorlene said...

Hmmmm....so YOU are responsible for shaking the windows in my house? I had no idea that YOU were there, but now that I do...Sadie Sue was about to hyperventilate with the bombs. The first one sat me up in bed with "what in the hell was that?" Glad you had fun. I did, too, knowing someone else was having a good time.

Nate & Emily said...

Looks like fun. And I'm glad you give Dorlene a good scare!! :) Maybe we could do this when you come to the Narrows, hint hint! Seriously, are you coming?