Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Pageant/Lion King

For Christmas this year, I drew Sal's name. She kept saying all she wanted was to go see The Lion King at Gammage so that's what we did! It was SO much fun! I'm so glad that's what she wanted and that I got to go too! :) We loved it so much, it was incredible! If anyone ever gets the chance to go, you should! We'll definitely be going the next opportunity we get!
So the whole Lion King experience got my little mind thinking about how many amazing things like that are going on all the time and we're just missing out on them...too busy watching TV I guess. I've decided that I LOVE live entertainment though...Mike has this thing where he loves watching movies in the theater, makes it a totally different experience for him, my thing is watching anything live. So Mike, knowing this about me, took me to the Easter Pageant for my first time! Again, I didn't know such cool things were going on every year apparently! It was so fun! We're hoping to make it a new tradition!

(Notice our snacks in the corner...seems like we can't go anywhere without them!)
Thanks Mike! You're the best!

6 comments:

Colton said...

I haven't been to the Easter Pageant in at least a decade. All I remember about it is freezing my heinie off. I've never been to a Broadway show. I'd probably like it, but that is not a habit that I can afford to start now.

Brooke and Brian said...

Holy crap you really never been to the EP? Funny! Hey so you look super cute. How are you?

Seth & Erin Finch said...

I really want to take Erin to the Easter Pageant sometime, one day we'll have to meet you guys there!

Darrell and Ashlee said...

Hi Ash!! the Easter pageant is the best huh?! I didn't have a chance to go this year, and now I am bummed! but I am so glad you had a good time! I miss you tons!! you look amazing!

Seth & Erin Finch said...

Thanks Mike!

Whitney Lee Slade said...

dang.. i didnt even know any of this was going on.. or that you had a blog! ashley!! you little stinker. i am so glad things are good for you guys right now. it sounds amazing! and my heavens... YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS.

i am jealous, indeed. love and miss you like crazy!