Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm still alive...

So apparently Mike's pretty sad he's been the only one posting and is forcing me to make a post. I'll have everyone know I haven't completely abandoned the blog and have been spending most of my limited computer time making layouts. I'm glad he's been keeping up with the blog though, and I like reading his posts! :) I've also been meaning to post about how he saved my life by saving the computer I've been using, he spent a lot of time on it and made it work when a lot of experienced people said it was hopeless. I was SO happy! It seems like a lot has been going on lately and I either don't have my camera with me or do and don't post the pictures. Maybe someday...

This weekend we also got to go to RV. It was so nice to be home! We got to hang out with both the fam's and feel like we got some stuff done. We watched Lonesome Dove (I didn't make it through the whole thing), got to see Bri, Mel and Zack who were there, got to see Coz and had some really good food.

Other than that, we've just been trying to keep up with life...everything seems to be going by so fast lately. Mike's new job at the golf course has gotten him excited for free golf. He really loves golfing. He's taught me a few things about the game and I think it will be pretty fun when/if I can learn it...right now I'm very surprised about how hard golfing is! I told him I'll get more serious about it and really learn when he learns to cook! :) Here are some pics of him and Cord playing today. We also went out to eat with Cord and Whit last night and had a good time with them! I'm glad we can hang out and be friends with our fam! It's so nice!


That's about it...sorry it's long...trying to catch up and now I'm off the hook for a while. :)

3 comments:

Seth & Erin Finch said...

I wish I had a job where I could play around all the time, I guess I can compromise and just play around at my job, but I don't think my boss would appreciate it. Then you can teach me how to play golf, I have no idea how to either.

Colton said...

Golfing is such a funny sport. I think that it is SO much fun, but I have the hardest time in the world taking it seriously.

Jolene said...

Ash - I love your layout! It's great!

Alan and Devon are major golfers - they are both jealous of Mike's job. Devon says he would do anything at a golf course (even clean the toilets) if he could golf for free.

We sure miss you guys. I haven't seen your parents in so long - it is so sad. I'm hoping that this summer I will be able to get up there and see them.

Love you!