Friday, April 3, 2009

Where's Ash?

Man I'm tired of being the only one posting on this thing as I'm sure you all are as well. The sad thing is that Ash has all the really exciting news. I know some of you know this but it was never posted. She got into nursing school! The wait I think is ridiculous but it's over. I'm really proud of her. She is going to go to the Phoenix College in August and will graduate in December 2010.As for myself I'm still struggling to get solid work. My brother Cord just got me what is now my 5th job. I've been working part time at Blockbuster, as a part time photographer, I've already got on to help my Dad with White River Construction, Adam got me a job cleaning grease traps for his brother, and now I work at the golf course with Cord. The sad thing is I still don't work as many hours as I should. I guess I need another job.


Last I just want to mention that last night we went to Tim and Tori's Bar-b-que. It was awesome to see everyone there, and then we got to play Volleyball until the lights went out. Tim found a switch and said don't worry I'll turn those lights back on, but he was turning on the sprinklers instead. It was crazy sprinklers popped out of the volley ball poles and started spraying down the courts. Does anybody else think that's odd. Anyway that was the end of our volleyball.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Congrats to Ashley! Anyone that can handle nursing school is awesome. I WISH I were motivated enough to do that.

Jenifer said...

Congrats Ashley! Mike, how's the photography business going? I really like the pics you posted of Jacob & Heidi's wedding. Hope all is well for you guys.

Colton said...

I would have been surprised about the sprinklers, too. Although I would have been more surprised at myself playing volleyball than anything.

At least you're keeping yourself busy.

Seth & Erin Finch said...

Awesome Ashley Congratulations!! Mike your a stud, right now is a hard time for alot of people to even have a job, you seem to not have a problem getting hired. But who wouldn't want to hire you is the question? Nobody.

ashley kelepolo said...

Yea Ash! I'm really happy for you! You will love it and be good at it! It is so worth it and you will never regret having a nursing degree! And I agree with Mike that he's doing all the posting!