Saturday, March 28, 2009

Movie Night

We got to go over to Johnny and Melina's house last night and watch Jurassic park after reading the book and it was great. All kinds of good movie snacks and good company. I'm really wanting to institute a movie night once we have a good place to host instead of putting it on someone else. Thanks a lot Johnny and Melina.

By the way the book for April is Angels & Demons if anyone wants to join me then take a look at my book club blog. Also don't forget to give me recommendations soon for next months poll and comment about Jurassic Park if you read it. We are going to go and watch Angels & Demons in May when it hits the big screen if anyone wants to join us. I hope it's good.

A&D

4 comments:

Seth & Erin Finch said...

Sweet, maybe I'll find time to read that between my classes and work, I would like to get in the reading habit. I guess I could be a part of the long distance book club, haha.

Heidi said...

We will watch the movie with you guys...I've read the book and Jake wants to and we BOTH are excited about the movie. Good idea about a book club by the way. I forgot to tell you I'm totally in.

Colton said...

I suppose I'll read the book, I just finished my last one. Although I slept through the Davinci Code, so I don't know if I'm going to the movies for this one...

Nate & Emily said...

I read this book, its a good one and I'm excited for the movie! Who knows maybe I'll be visiting when it comes out! :) Hope you guys are feeling better!