Monday, March 16, 2009

Work at Home

Started with a basketball hoop for the Trist

( by the way I got to watch another game with the Trist and it was intense. Trist's team was down by one with about a minute left to play and Trist got fouled and went to the line. He made both his foul shots and then ended up making one more basket after that to really seal thier victory. What a game!)

I caught a shot of dad having to give it a try

Then we moved on to the bathroom

The plan was to rip everything out and then move it over for a shower/bath to be added.
























at that point we had to just wait for the plumber. And because the guest room was going to have it's own shower dad wanted some changes on his bathroom. We fixed the ceilings and took out a door.

So no more getting through from the guest room. This is really weird for everyone that is used to going through here.

I was excited to take on these projects because we're looking into buying a house. I want to start working on our own place so bad. This helped give me an idea of some possible changes I might be able to make on the places we consider.

3 comments:

lmm said...

cool job. Well done

Seth & Erin Finch said...

Thanks Mike, We enjoyed hanging out with ya. You are my rockband mentor now haha. Oh by the way, nice job helping your parents with the house, we're excited when we will be able to build our own house one of these years too.

Nate & Emily said...

Wow Mike, I'm glad you snapped some pictures... we dont ever get to see these things happenen! Its looking good... well almost I guess! I'm sure it will be great.
And go Trist (and dad!)!!!