Sunday, March 22, 2009

River Rafting?

Josh sends me short text messages every once in a while. Things like "Movie?" or "Climbing?" and then I find myself rock climbing with him and it's always great. Well the last one he sent said "River Rafting?" and then I found myself here.
(Josh and I got to be right in front)
It was pretty sweet, but I'm ready for some more intense stuff next time. We didn't even fall out of the boat, well until we were almost to the shore line and I tackled Josh. He wasn't going to make it home without falling into that cold water. Thanks again Josh, it was a blast.
(Here we are with our tight wet suits before we headed out. I of course got the only blue one with all these stupid holes in it)

5 comments:

Colton said...

I need to meet some more of the right kind of people. That sounds ridiculous. And awesome.

Nate & Emily said...

Love the pants! :)
River rafting is alot of fun! Our guide helped us flip the boat... on purpose... when we went to make sure we got dunked in the cold water!! And it sure was cold!! Looks like you guys had fun, thats awesome!

Seth & Erin Finch said...

I love rafting!! We went last year up here by the Wyoming border on the Snake River, it was sweet. I can never forget the time our priest quorum rafted the salt water canyon for 3 days straight with Ransom and Willis. awesome

Velda said...

I thought those holes came from fighting all those rocks; at least those pants look better than the wrestling ones. What a pair of great lookin cousins. I am going to send a text to Josh that says "Aunt Velda too?"or should I try something like "Church?"or "Choir Practice?" and the next thing you'll be singing in Church; is that how it works?

Dorlene said...

I wish I were brave enough to river raft...looks so awesome. Glad you two are having so much fun.