Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Inception!


First of all, I have no intention of mentioning everyone's birthdays when they come by, it's just too hard. However I wanted to say Ash and I recently went to Stuart's party and played some fun games and that Tristan's birthday just went by and I got to watch him play some basketball. What a game. Went into over time and the Trist lead the team in rebounds.

Now I have to tell everyone, even though no one really cares, that my favorite director Christopher Nolan has finally posted his next movie. It's a sci-fi called "Inception" which means the establishment or starting point for an institution or activity. It's listed to star Ellen Page and Leonardo DiCaprio. I'm pumped to see it, but it doesn't come out until 2010.

2 comments:

Colton said...

Sounds good, except for the Leonardo DiCaprio part. I guess he was good in "Catch Me If You Can", but that's the only one which I can recall.

Nate & Emily said...

2010 isn't too far away, it will be here before you know it!
Happy Birthday to Stuart and the Trist! I would love to see him play some basketball... lucky!