Thursday, February 26, 2009

Games and Activities

We haven't been posting much but we've been keeping busy. Recently Ash and I got some tickets from Sal (thanks Sal) and we got to watch a couple ASU basketball games. For those of you that don't know, both games were really close and ASU still came out on top. The UofA game was packed! Ash hates when I post pictures of here but here's a cell phone pic anyways.

I also got to go indoor rock climbing with my cousin Josh and played paintball with Jordan. Both of which made me want to own the gear to go all the time.
Ash and I also went Whitney's birthday party last weekend. Happy Birthday again Whitney, sorry our gift was so small.
I can't remember what other activities we've done recently but it's never enough. I love how many fun things there are to get into and it's so hard for me to just stick with a couple. Anyway if anybody has any fun things lined up for the future be sure to send Ash and me and invite. We're usually down for anything.

3 comments:

Seth & Erin Finch said...

Sweet, that looks like fun at the ASU games. We are trying to head down there in a couple of weeks to join the fun for a few days while we have our spring break, so hopefully we can think of something fun to do with all you guys. Erin is singing a song now about how she says hi. It was a great song, she'll have to share it with you when we're there.

Nate & Emily said...

You guys are invited to come to Utah and go snowboarding with us!! :) Sounds like a plan to me!
We really all need to get our own paintball gear... we could do it all the time! I'ld love it! Sounds like another good plan to me!

Kathryn said...

You're MOVING?!! TO UTAH?!! Shoot. When is this happening? We were so excited about watching Jurassic Park after we read the book.