Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Back to AZ!

This weekend, I got Friday off again and we decided to go to RV. Sadly, we found out a few days before we were leaving that Mike's fam. was coming to UT for Emily's b-day. So Mike went and saw Emily during the week and we still went to RV. We had a great time but as always, there were so many things and people we missed out on! Hopefully we can catch everyone next time!


Look who we passed on the way!! We stopped and got a bite w/ the Wiltbanks in Cameron! We had a great time! Thanks guys!!



One of the main reasons for the trip was my little brother, Dallin's last play. He did SUCH a great job!! I forgot my camera at the play so this is an old pic. I can't believe how BIG he's gotten!!



We got to see Kaleb and Ash and cute little Koby which was SO much fun!!! I'm so glad we got to hang out w/ them!! Here we are watchin' the Sun's game. (We even talked my Grandma into coming!) The Spurs SUCK! (See video below)



Steve helped us accomplish a lot on this trip!! Including putting photoshop on our laptop and the Kelepolo's computer and cleaning up the huge mess our computer used to be! Thanks Steve!!



Someone else who got unbelievably big in a matter of weeks was Zach! Mike couldn't get over it. He said he kept waiting for Zach to start talking. It was so good to see Brian and Mel and Zach!!



Zach and Kobes met each other for the first time and became instant friends.



As luck would have it, we were able to meet up with the fam. again on the way home! We even got to see Jen and the kids this time too!! We didn't get to see them for very long but it was definitely fun while it lasted!

Happy Birthday Emily!!!! Sorry we missed it! We hope you had a great day!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad we got to see you too! Maybe next time we can coordinate a little better:) looks like you guys had a fun weekend in R.V. I think you guys would have so much fun if you move to Provo...I'm jealous!

Brooke and Brian said...

HOLY CRAP IS THAT LITTLE ZACH? My goodness he DID get huge! How cute!
So, you are HORRIBLE at answering your phone/getting back to people! =) I want you to take pics, I'll pay you whatever it takes. I want some pics of my huge belly and of the baby when it is born! I am so EXCITED!!! Call me when you come into town so we can hang out. DONT FORGET!!! =D

Colton said...

I didn't know that you guys were on blogspot! Not that it would have taken rocket surgery for me to find it out, but...anywho...

Looks like you are doing great! Keep it real and crap!

Colton said...

I'd love to participate as a writer. One complication: your dumb "How to become an STP Writer" blog won't actually display the security graphic where you have to type the verification letters, so I couldn't post anything. Jewish.

sircolton@gmail.com

Seaquest out!

Whitney said...

Hey! Happy Birthday Mike even though its late! Im excited to see ya! YOUR FACE!