Monday, April 14, 2008

Harlee Brings Us All Together

I didn't have to work this last Friday and it was Harlee's birthday so we just kind of decided on a whim to go to Mesa. It was SO much fun!! I'm so glad we went! I just wish we could've stayed longer to see and hang out w/ everyone!
We stayed w/ Brian and Mel the first two nights and got to babysit baby Zach.

Sal, Mel, Zach and I also went to my favorite ever...Gelato Freeze!! I was a VERY happy camper! I had TONS of fun hanging out w/ Sal and Mel! Thanks Brian and Mel for letting us stay w/ you!!! & thanks Sal for being my chauffeur on Fri!


Saturday was Harlee's birthday party and everyone had a BLAST!! We're SO glad we got to go! Here are a few pics...Everyone had so much fun on the blow up waterslide! Here's Trist soaking the birthday girl.

M Jay made the blog!! ;)

Mike helping Harlee w/ one of her new toys. Doesn't she look SO cute?

I wish you could see the whole yard...it was a happenin' party! ;)


Mike shares his hat w/ Dax...


Probably the only one as tired as Jen and Nate at the end of the whole thing was Harlee! I wish I had a picture but my camera died right after this one. I took this when she and Mike were watching Ratatouille together. You could hear them both cracking up all through the house. It was cute!

Thanks so much Nate and Jen for puttin' on such a fun party! We had a really good time! It was SOO nice to see everyone! We miss everyone already! =( And thanks last but definitely not least, to Cord and Whit for lettin' us sleep, eat and leave! Mike's still talkin' about the breakfast you made Whit! Hopefully we'll be better guests next time!

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for coming, it was so fun to see you guys! You managed to get some great pics too!(as usual) I like your new background too!

Brooke and Brian said...

Yay for new pics!!! Cute hair!

Nate & Emily said...

You guys decided to go to Mesa on a whim, no way... thats just crazy!! :) Looks like we missed out!

Whitney said...

lol No Prob! And im glad he liked it even though it took lke 10 min and was waffles from a bag lol. He cracks me up! Im glad we got to see you!

Whitney said...

lol No Prob! And im glad he liked it even though it took lke 10 min and was waffles from a bag lol. He cracks me up! Im glad we got to see you!

Whitney said...

lol No Prob! And im glad he liked it even though it took lke 10 min and was waffles from a bag lol. He cracks me up! Im glad we got to see you!

Whitney said...

lol No Prob! And im glad he liked it even though it took lke 10 min and was waffles from a bag lol. He cracks me up! Im glad we got to see you!

ashley kelepolo said...

Well, first of all I love your fun pictures! Sounds like you guys had fun. Second, I thought Kaleb tried downloading it the other day and it didn't work but I hadn't really talked to him about it. So I tried downloading it this morning and it almost downloaded all the way and then it said error at the very end. I don't know what to try from here....bummer...

Brooke and Brian said...

Hey, so I posted preggo belly pics, but I totally messed up my blog so I need your help!!! Help me fix it please! =(

Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I wish I could have gone. Harlee is sooo funny. Cute pictures too

Dorlene said...

Love to see the pics you guys take - feels like we keep in touch somehow. When you come to Eagar need blogger help :)

Brian and Mel said...

We had so much fun with you guys. Thanks for staying with us!!

Unknown said...

Great post! You really know how to make each picture count!!Great B-day!

Unknown said...

Ryan says...MJay, you punk (lol). Dad says....So MJay finally got his chick magnet; guess there'll be wedding bells on the horizon! Trist guessed the make before he saw. Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted a lexus insteat.