Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged Again

So this is convenient because I was wanting to make a post but didn't have anything to post about so...here it is! Thanks whit!

TAG:
One word. First word that comes to your mind. No explaining. Not as easy as you think.

1. Where is your cell pone? dead
2. Your hair? brown
3. Work? super
4. Your Father? smart
5. Your favorite thing? good feelings
6. Your dream last night? vague
7. Your favorite drink? sonic
8. Your dream car? civic hybrid
9. The room you are in? office
10. Your fears? disappointment
11. What do you want to be in ten years? better
12. Who did you hang out with last night? Mike!
13. What you are not good at? waking up
14. Muffin? chocolate
15. One of your wish list items? a surprise
16. Where you grow up? Morenci
17. Last thing you did? phone
18. What are you wearing? sweatshirt
19. What aren't you wearing? earings
20. Your pet? Cozy
21. Your computer? fun!
22. Your life? growing
23. Your mood? content
24. Missing? AZ
25. What are you thinking about right now? life
26. Your car/truck? great
27. Your summer? exciting
28. Your relationship status? married
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed with meaning? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? mental block
32. School? someday...
33. Least favorite weather? SNOW
34. Soup? tomato
35. Movie? Enchanted!

I TAG Jen, , Mel, Ashlee, Ashley, Brooker, Emily, Velda, Kortney, Brittany, Melina and pretty much anyone who wants to do it! ;)

8 comments:

Whitney said...

I hope you guys come down soon! We miss you! Im glad i could help ya out lol. HOw are things?

mom said...

Hi Ash and Mike! Your blog is so cute. It was fun reading it. It's good to keep "in touch" with you two although Heidi keeps me posted and so does your mom. I hope all is well in Cedar City. thanks for putting Justin up for the night. He said it was fun. You're welcome on out blog anytime. Hope to hear from you soon. luv ya, Kim Hall

Brooke and Brian said...

ASH! What a glorious blog you have! I love it! You will have to teach me how to be cute. I had a friend do this one for me...so...I wish I could take credit. I have a few pics I need to put up, I just don't ever have time. I have a crazy life. Um...so let me know when you are gonna be in town again, and post a recent pic on your blog, nat said she did your hair before you left and I never even got to see it, darn you! So post a pic of it. Okey dokey, I will talk to you later!

Brittany said...

Cute tag! I love your blog too. i think we should be friends! Afterall we do share a love for Heidi Ruth!

Jennifer said...

Are you really coming?!:)

Brooke and Brian said...

I wrote you back on my blog and didnt hear from you...were you just getting my hopes up when you told me you would call me? You little tricker! Call me and come over, you are like a street away!

bigelow family said...

Hi Ashley! I'm glad you found our blog! Thanks for the cute background to make it look better!

I did hear an N'Sync song on the radio the other day and thought of you! Time flies, doesn't it?

You and Mike seem so happy- a perfect pair! Hope all is going well! Love, Amie

Colleen said...

hey ashley, email me, cnicoll@frontiernet.net please! I'd like you to give my blog a face lift! thanks, colleen