Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike!!

This weekend was Mike's birthday!! I can't believe we've already celebrated 3 of them together! Time flies! Anyway, Matt and Katherine came to celebrate w/ us since it was Matt's b-day too. M Jay was here too but he missed the good stuff... We had a great time w/ them, it was good to see them! We watched some movies and played games.

Emily, I was looking through some pics and look what I found!!





Here are the birthday boys blowing out their trick candles that wouldn't even light...lame..



Here they are w/ their gifts! (Thanks Velda!)




I hope you had a great day Mike!! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more!!

8 comments:

Colton said...

Hey! Happy Birthday again! And Matt, too! I haven't seen him in forever, tell him Happy Birthday from me.

P.S. Did you get money for your birthday, or was there a stripper at your party?

Brian and Mel said...

Happy B day Mike hope it was a good one!!

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Mike! I love the old picture. Everyone looks to be there but me...what the heck?? Hope you had a good one!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Mike! Looks like fun. Good job on the picture Ashley, those are classic!

Nate & Emily said...

What the heck is Stu and Maggie doing??!! Thats an embarassing picture for me but it sure is funny! Looks like you guys had some fun! We almost came down but we didn't want to crash the party! Mike, hope you had a great birthday!

Grandma Mary said...

Hey! I like the truck, I want a ride soon!!!!!

Brian and Mel said...

Hey Ash and Mike, we need help!!! We tried to post our first blog post and it is not working.

Mig said...

thank you so much for the layout ashley it took me forever to figure it out how do you do it