Tuesday, July 23, 2013

TO BE CONTINUED...

I'm SO behind on posting Remi's monthly updates! So, naturally, it is also a perfect time for our Photoshop to crash and burn.

The good thing is, we've still been taking her pictures and I can edit them in iPhoto, so here they are. I'll just have to add the graphics later.

Here's our pretty little lady at 6 months:

And 7!

And now she's 8! (I'm still behind!)

Remi continues to impress us by being the best baby ever!! Here's a little recap of the past few months:

*She started sitting alone right around 6 months.

*She still has NO teeth, but will eat ANYTHING she can get her hands on!

*We found out this month that she's allergic to bananas. It was so sad because she DEVOURED and thoroughly enjoyed them and then broke out in huge hives and turned beet-red a few hours later. I was at work (of course!) so my sister Sal was good enough to go stay with Rem so Mike could sleep and woke up to send me updates every hour. What an aunt!

*She L-O-V-E-S music! Anytime she hears any little jingle, she starts dancing. It's TOO CUTE!

*She loves people, but gets shy and buries her face in my shoulder if you get too close-also very cute!

*She has SUPER sensitive skin! If she's in even overcast sunlight for more than a few minutes, she gets burned. I'm going to have to start buying sunblock at Costco!

*She's pretty much the best little lady we could EVER ask for!  Seeing her little face brightens my day instantly!

This last month, we also attempted taking our first family pictures as a family of four. We got ONE and then it started raining!

I kind of rushed getting it done because I knew I needed to get my haircut and was pretty worried about how much might have to come off. Mike set up the tripod and Sal snapped the pic for us. We're hoping/planning to take more soon so we can get some good ones of the kids and since I like my hair much more than I thought I would.

However, to be honest, I really don't know when "soon" will be since I don't have another pressing deadline at the moment! So until our little photo session can be continued, here it is:
How I ever made it through so much of life without these three, I'll never know!

No comments: