Monday, July 8, 2013

It's Summertime!

Summers in Eagar are AWESOME!  Our days have been pretty lazy and we are loving it!

Most days, if you happen to come by our house, you'll see some little super heroes running around.

This is one of my all-time favorite pictures!

We feel so safe

A few weeks ago, the Kelepolos invited us to go camping with them.  We had so much fun and are always wondering why we don't do that kind of stuff more often!

Their boys are so good with Grant.  Right before I took this picture Brody was holding Grant's hand, trying to get him to not run off too far.  I hope he can always find good friends like the Kelepolo boys!

Looking at bugs with Koby.


On Father's Day, we had a little BBQ with Brian and Mel.  It's been so nice having them close!  We had a great day celebrate all the awesome men in our lives! (Despite the fact that I only got pictures of the kids!)

Remi and Emi

Grant and Zacky disappeared for a while and when we finally figured out what they were up to, this is what we found!


As mentioned in previous posts (and I will mention again in the next), my relationship with our camera is very hateful!  I have had SO many perfect opportunities to get cute pictures but instead ended up with this:
Mike set up a movie for Grant and Chase in Grant's room one night and they looked so cute in there together watching it.

It's been such perfect weather that sadly, many days go by where the kids just run around in diapers. Grant's pretty insistent on wearing his costumes though so that's kind of like getting dressed, right? I can't wait to see what kind of get-ups Remi's going to come up with when she can decide by herself!

I am LOVING these days and wishing I could capture and savor every minute! These two clowns are the light of my life!

No comments: