Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer, Summer, Summer!

Is it just me or has this summer been more awesome than most??  Maybe I was just REALLY ready for it because it seemed like last winter was longer and colder than most!

Either way, we've been enjoying some beautiful weather and having lots of fun!


We went to the park a few times last week and I think we'll make a regular thing of it as long as the weather stays this nice!






We happened to run into Grant's Uncle Trist and cousin Cedro at the park.  I'm glad they're not too cool to leave their friends and come say hi!

We got to have my Grandma Reed here for a few weeks this month. It's ALWAYS a fun time whenever she's around, and this time was no exception! My kids love her (almost as much as I do)!

They are crazy!  They've been playing hard everyday! Poor Bets got a little sunburned at the park the day before.

Chase and Grant were wrestling around with Mike the other day and Celina mentioned how funny it would be if our other brothers took turns jumping on his back.  Haha!  (Every once in a while the awkwardness of having a 3-year-old brother comes through!)

Usually, when Grant goes to bed, he at least has to have his "Montee" or Spiderman or some sort of friend.  This particular night, he had a little slumber party with all of them.
My favorite is the Hulk Pez dispenser...little boys!

No comments: