Monday, March 31, 2008

TAG

If money time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and who would you go with?

Somewhere where I could spend a lot of money! ha! Umm..I'd probably go somewhere with Mike where we didn't have to worry about too many things and we could go fishing and horseback riding and swimming and cliff jumping. And the water would have to be warm..(I'm kind of making this place up! ;))


When was the last time you cried?

Oh dear! I'm lame! The last time I remember crying is a few weeks ago when we were watching this movie that was all about kids and babies and that made me sad 'cause that's kind of a sad subject for us right now but you'd have to ask Mike...I'm sure I've cried since then...I'm a baby! I just like to block it out! ;)

5 things you were doing 10 years ago 1998

1. Bitterly moving to Eagar and thinking my parents were ruining my life.

2. Making friends with Heidi for the first time and laughing a lot!

3. Spending as much time as possible with Kortney and Heidi walking between each others houses.

4. Making up dances and silly little videos w/ all the friends at Whitney Slade's house.

5. Getting my first big crush


5 things you were doing 5 years ago 2003

1. Laughing even more...not caring about too many things and thinking people took life too seriously.

2. Hanging out w/ friends constantly.

3. Getting real sad because all my friends were graduating.

4. Working at Dr. Hamblin's clinic and playing soccer for the first time.

5. Getting real confused and thinking too much about boys.


5 things you were doing a year ago 2007

1. Celebrating our first wedding anniversary in CA!

2. Turning 21 and hanging out w/ the gang constantly!

3. Working at UoP staying up way too late, waking up way too early and being really grouchy!

4. Found a new passion...crafting and decorating and looking for ideas online constantly.

5. FINALLY turned in my nursing application!!

7 favorite hobbies

1. Making things for my house and decorating

2. Listening to music and discovering new music.

3. Playing most sports although my athletic abilities have definitely deteriorated in the past couple of years.

4. Making blog layouts and hopefully soon, scrapbook packets.

5. Hanging out w/ Mike...I usually like doing what he likes to do so it works out ; ).

6. Having good conversations w/ people and getting to know them especially people who I can learn from or who are really passionate about something.

7. Learning...I want to learn everything about everything!!!! I really hope I get to!

5 favorite foods

1. Pasta!! Mostly spaghetti.

2. Almost all chinese food.

3. In N' Out!!

4. Gellato!! (Everyone in the Valley should go try "Gellato Freeze" on Williamsfield and Greenfield in Gilbert...it's to die for!!)

5. Mostly anything at my parents house. They're both great cooks!

5 Places you've been

Haha! This one's going to be really lame!

1. Ensenada, Mexico for our honeymoon

2. Universal Studios/Hollywood for our 1st wedding anniversary

3. Disneyland/CA for Show Choir tour

4. Four Corners on a family vacation when I was like 8

5. Lake Powell almost every summer of my childhood

Good times!!

5 favorite memories

1. The whole dating experience w/ Mike. The first couple of times we hung out are two of the best memories though. The first one, I gave him a ride home from Thatcher and we talked the whole way there and the whole way back. It was so much fun but then I was sad 'cause I thought I'd never get the chance to talk to him like that again. The next time was after we'd both been home in Eagar for the summer and we did just about everything there was to do in RV and then sat out on his trampoline and talked 'til like 5 in the morning. (Which I have since learned isn't too unusual for Mike but I thought it was just the coolest thing!)


2. Sharing a room with Celina and staying up late talking all the time...it's usually a good time hanging out w/ Sal! I think that's when I feel most like myself.

3. Hanging out w/ Heidi ALL THE TIME! I can't even begin to name all the good times! I'm so glad I was blessed w/ her for a friend!


4. All the times I spent w/ my cousins and siblings and my Grandparents houses and on Lake Powell. We were weird little kids but I think we had a pretty ideal childhood!

5. When Mike proposed. We were both so nervous! I remember I couldn't really see the ring 'cause it was dark but I could see it sparkling a lot 'cause he was shaking so much.

I Tag Ashlee, Ashley, Mel, Emily, Hannah, Aunt Jolene, Melina, Kortney and Velda. Haha! That's forever long! Thaks Jen! That was kinda fun!

7 comments:

Brian and Mel said...

Asher you are so funny. We miss you tons!!

Whitney said...

Cozy is soo cute! Love it! lol you guys are like us naming addi. poor puppies. They will have identity crisis'. lol We are going to eagar. Soo fun I hope conference is good! let me know what its like ive never been!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! That's a lot of stuff to read! Informative and entertaining though!

Dorlene said...

Hi Guys...I LOVE your layouts and Michael you are one talented photographer. One of these days when you are in Eagar, I need some tutoring in the "blog" thing.

I will check in once-in-awhile. Love to both of you - Aunt Dor

Jennifer said...

Well, it's about time. Thanks for sharing though, its great to learn what makes you tick:)

ashley kelepolo said...

Hey it was so fun to read your comments. I'm excited to do it..It made me think that creating memories or so important! Well I do have a question...I'm sure you've seen on my blog how I have a zillion slideshows with the same pictures..it started out that I was trying to silence the music on my slideshow and then I ended up with 3...I can't figure out how to delete them...I kind of want to x-nay on the slideshows all together...I really don't like looking at other peoples, I get too distracted so I don't sit there and watch their whole slide show...Is that bad?...Anyway could you help?

Amanda said...

This was so fun to read! Cute pictures of you guys. Thats how I remember you with Heidi and Britt. All the time.