Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fun Times in Utah

Usually I feel like I have nothing to post about but surprisingly, I have A LOT to catch up on! I got a new job and I'm SO excited about it!! I'm the new senior clerk at the DI here in Cedar City. Basically, I'm like their administrator/secretary.

As an employee of DI, I'm actually an employee of the humanitarian department of the Church and I got to go tour the Humanitarian Center and the Deseret Industries Manufacturing buildings in Salt Lake City. It was awesome! It was such a testimony builder! It's so amazing to see and think about all the things the Church has going on! I just want to tell everyone to go donate and volunteer and get involved in all this stuff now! It was really neat, I'm so excited about my new job!!

The big chunk of my training was in Provo and we got to stay w/ Mike's sister Emily and her husband Nate for a few days. We had a blast! They were so fun to hang out w/! I'm so glad we got to go see them (And, Emily started a blog!!!! YAY!!!)! It had been a while!

Mike and Nate doing push ups.

I wish I would have taken more pictures from when we were in Provo and from when Cord and Whitney came but...I'm lame!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

how fun I'm so glad you got your puppy back! CRAYZY people. And I'm so happy you finnally sarted emily blogging:) Jen