Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Blogs!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I FINALLY have my layout blog started!! So go have a look!  The web address is http://ashleysbloglayouts.blogspot.com or you can just click on the "Ashley's Layouts" link on the right.   I'm so excited!  It's so much fun!  It's  still kind of a mess right now though (I'm sure everyone's noticed this one has been too!) so just bear w/ me until I get it all straightened out.  Also, if anyone has any special requests of layouts they'd like me to try, please let me know!  I'm still trying to get ideas so I would appreciate any requests.

Also, small time pictures now has a blog at http://smalltimepictures.blogspot.com (or click on "small time pictures" on the right).  You can leave them a message to help w/ an idea for a script or watch their videos via youtube. 

Here's an example of just one of their awesome videos! So check it out and leave them a message and let them know what you think!


1 comment:

ashley kelepolo said...

Good job Ash. I used one of your layouts and it worked great. It is really cute. I'm going to have to figure out how to do all that b/c they are just so cute.