Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hiking!

Mike was just starting to say how quiet it's starting to feel around here when Matt called and said he wanted to plan a trip to Zion National Park. So he came down for the weekend and we were going to go hike it today but...we partied a little too hard last night and didn't end up waking up 'til extremely late so we just found a mountain closer to town and hiked that! 

I pooped out halfway up, I am such a sissy, but they just kept truckin'!


They hiked all the way to the top!! I you can see Mike's orange shirt if you look real close!


Had to stop for a snowball fight!

We found this old chair on the way down...random...


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Your new background is really cute. Mine is all messed up and I have no idea how to fix it, I tried what you said but I must be doing it wrong. Anyway how fun to go hiking and see some snow! Matt is crazy wearing shorts. Hope you guys are doing good.