Friday, May 14, 2010

Celebration Day

Ashley Passed Block 2! So far on both blocks she has convinced herself and everyone around her that she is not going to pass, but then still pulled off a B+, Good Job Ash!

The timing for this news was perfect because it's Ashley's Birthday today, and this news was the best gift Ashley received. Also today Ashley's sister Celina graduated from ASU and we met with her family to see her ceremony. GO Sal!
Afterward we all were treated to the Cracker Barrel while Ashley opened some gifts.
She has been hinting to me that she wanted a bike and so that's what I got her. Happy Birthday Ash!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy B-day! Sweet bike, I'm jealous. Didn't get to bring you your present. Call me when you're back from E-town

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley! I'm sorry I'm late. It looks like it was a good day, though. That's such a great picture of you.

Nate & Emily said...

Wow, I have been behind in surfing other peoples blogs... Happy Birthday to both of you! So glad we got to see you in AZ even if it was just for a short visit and a DQ!!