Monday, May 10, 2010

How Could I Forget?? (The real post)

Sorry, I posted this earlier but it got all messed up when I tried to add pictures. Here's the real post:

Monday was Mike's birthday. He got up and went to work and I slept in. I didn't talk to him at all throughout the day until he was about to get off work, at which time I called to let him know that my car broke down. He came straight from work to help me out. I told him to get the jack out of the trunk but he said he knew it wasn't there. I told him to look anyway. When he did, he found this:
Inside were two of these:
I think he was pretty surprised! He kept saying "No way, no way!"We went straight to the game. It was WILD!! We are SO stoked! We LOVE the Suns!!
Happy birthday Mike! I'm glad I got to spend it with you!

1 comment:

Colton said...

You know, if I were ever to go to another professional sports game (I watched the Diamondbacks once and it sucked), it would be a Suns basketball game.