Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wandering through RV

We've been pretty lost lately. We still don't know where we are headed, but we are trying to enjoy ourselves while we're looking.
Lately we've been hanging out in RV, playing softball, working different jobs, and enjoying the nice summer time here. After Zion's hike we wanted to go back so bad that we kept going on little hikes here, and we had lots of people join us.













Some of the hikes were light, and others got pretty steep. (I kept blaming our many breaks on Trist, what a bunch of crap that was)
I've found that when I'm on a hike and I start focusing on the end, it takes the fun out of it. When I enjoy where I am, and not think about when it's over, I start to appreciate every minute of it.

Sometimes it's just good to go back home

4 comments:

*Ashley said...

I love how Hallie has her "dolly" in every picture! Good times!

Colton said...

What do you mean, you've been "lost"? Do you need a compass? Or a sextant?

Haha...I just wanted to say "sextant".

Nate & Emily said...

Home does look nice, guess I should visit sometime... its been awhile sence we've made it that direction. Looks like you guys had some good hikes, your crazy... I'm still recovering from the Narrows :). We might be planning another hike, if you guys want to come to Utah again! :) (We can do the Narrows every year, sounds good to me!)

Amanda said...

I LOVE that picture of Round Valley. Looks like fun!