Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Dark Knight

It finally came! This has been my most anticipated movie this summer. I couldn't wait, and then I had to, because it sold out everywhere. I got in on the earliest showing I could, then watched it again the next day, and I'm planning on watching it tomorrow.
First of all I was not disappointed. This movie was awesome and even better the second time. In my opinion it will be the best movie this year!
The reason I was anticipating this movie so much was because of the writer/director. Christopher Nolan is One of my favorite directors. As far as film is concerned he is my hero and I wish I could make movies like him. If you haven't seen all of his films I recommend every one of them. (I also have to say Heath Ledger was amazing in this movie)

4 comments:

Colton said...

That is so weird that Heath Ledger is in a movie that was released so far post-humously.

I've actually heard that this was quite good from several people. I'll have to add it to my list. Before Cristian Bale dies or something, because then it would just be TOO weird.

Jennifer said...

I loved it and apparently so did everyone else because at the end of the movie everyone started clapping! That's only the second time that I've ever been to a movie where everyone started clapping at the end. It was great! By the way it was good to see ya for a little while when you came down.

Sal said...

So...you totally have to watch it in the Cine Capri!! Our theatre did a couple thousand for the midnight showings (10 of our 16 theatres showed it) and then friday we did 10,600 saturday was over 11,000 and sunday was about 10,650. Crazy busy!!! Good movie for sure!!!

Nate & Emily said...

It really was a good movie! Everyone started clapping at the end in our theater too! Guess I'll have to see it a second time if you say its even better. Hope to see you guys in Cedar soon!