Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Getting things done...

This week, we went to Cedar City so Mike could help his parents put a porch on the house there. It turned out to be a pretty productive trip for us too! They worked really hard. Here are a few pics.










I know it's kind of hard to actually see the house but if anyone's interested, it is for sale...

Also, Mike was asked to photograph the fights that happened on the third of July here in Eagar. If anyone was wanting to see them or buy any prints, go to www.americanfightingfederation.blogspot.com. There's also a link on the side of our page. Send it to anyone you think might be interested because from what I understand, it was supposed to be announced to the fighters and audience but never happened.

2 comments:

Colton said...

Its nice that they are fighting for a good cause. That is all I am going to say.

I'm especially not going to say that I think that the only thing dumber than boxing is Ultimate Fighting. What a waste of a sport.

Jennifer said...

The house looks really good! I'm glad I got to see you guys, sorry I wasn't much entertainment. Next time, thanks for stopping by.