Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

This years parade was pretty good. I particularly liked it when helicopters flew down low by the parade. It was also nice to see the ward floats. I have to give Dale Goodman props for an awesome job on his design of the George Washington float.






The rest of the fourth was different from the usual stuff. We missed the Rodeo and instead went and shot guns, played basketball, and watched movies. We still got to have some bar-b-que and made it to the fireworks with Brian and Mel.
Fireworks 2

7 comments:

Colton said...

Oh, I miss Round Valley on the 4th! I remember I used to get so much candy that it would last me until Halloween.

Nate & Emily said...

I always miss going to RV for the 4th! Looks like it was fun. Love the pictures.

Darrell and Ashlee said...

I was there! I wish I would have saw you!! I miss you!! I saw Whitney, it was so exciting!

Jennifer said...

It was great to see you guys even if it was just for a little while! I love the fireworks on your pictures!

The Nelson's said...

hey, I am so happy that you found me! it was so good to see you in Rv. I hope we can keep in touch!!.

Dorlene said...

Hey what a cool thing to see the fireworks!!! Ashley, thanks for trying to help with the blog. Maybe we can try again sometime.

ashley kelepolo said...

I know I didn't feel like typing any comments, I always feel like what I say is dumb so I thought surely the picutres will say enough?...and yes playing in irrigation at my grandmas...how was kempo x, I loved it, sweating like a bantchee sp?...