Thursday, May 23, 2013

Water World

The second day we were in Hawaii (4/11), we woke up and went to the pool at the Nicoll's condo complex.  That in itself was awesome!  It had a little sandy area for the kids and a hot tub.



That afternoon, after the kids got out of school, we went to the water park.  Mike was SO excited to experience the water park with Grant and wanted him to try everything.  We didn't have too much time but they covered a lot of ground!



Grant loved the little slides (above), but after going on this bigger one, he decided he didn't want to do too much more.



Remi getting her feet wet with Aunt Jen.
Pretty Harlee and Grant
 Jen stayed with the kids so Mike and I could go do a few of the big rides.  It was SO fun!  I forgot how much fun it is to scare yourself!  I have to admit that Harlee, Trex and Dax were a whole lot more brave than I was.  I kept telling myself, "If they can do it, I can do it!"

I love how Remi's staring Harlee down in this picture!
 On our way home, we picked up Shelbi from school and then went to the beach.  It's so crazy what a common thing going to the beach was!  Like a stop by the store or to the post office on the way home!

Crazy kids!  Poor Dax came running up to do one too just as I took the picture. 




Remi LOVED the Nicolls!  I have so many cute pictures of her with them.  They were all so good to her and she just loved 'em!
Pretty girls!

When did these guys get so big??

Grant with his cousins. 
These kids are awesome!

No comments: