Friday, January 25, 2013

Blessing

I figured since Remi's already going to be THREE MONTHS in less than a week, I'd better get her blessing/two month pictures posted! I can't believe I'm already so behind on so many things I want to be posting and remembering about 2013!  Hopefully I can get caught up this week!

Anyway, at the beginning of the month, we blessed this little lady.  She did great!  She is such a wonderful, perfect addition to our family!  She is so sweet and is the best baby!!
She wore the dress my Grandma Slade had crocheted for me when I was blessed.  My mom made the headband and three of her five grandmas were able to be there.  

Before Remi was born, I had decided I wanted to do her room colorful/dainty/vintage.  (I'll post pics of her room once it's not too cold to set foot in there!) As it started coming together, I told my grandma that I wanted it to reflect all the awesome women in her life she has to look up to.  I'm not a feminist or anything but I thought it would be really awesome if she could see the examples of so many strong, wonderful ladies every time she looked around her room.
Someday we'll take a decent family picture!  For now, this will do.

I can't believe I'm lucky enough to get to look at this beautiful little face every day!  We're SO happy she came to our family!!

No comments: