Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Miracle Drug

Ash has wanted to post about when she went on Acutane (Isotretinoin) for a while now and I'm going to finally do it for her. Here are a couple pictures of her acne from random times over the last few years. In the past she usually had me touch up and hide this stuff.
This medicine seems to be associated with a lot of negativity and a lot of people tried to warn her not to do it. Ashley wanted to post this to encourage people to do it if they can. It's definitely worth it. I didn't even notice how much her acne bothered her until it was gone and her whole attitude changed. She is happier and more comfortable.
So I went and took a quick picture tonight of Ashley to compare. She's not wearing any Make up and I didn't do any touch ups to the picture. Here it is.....(I love seeing her happy)
After

Before

3 comments:

ashley kelepolo said...

You look so beautiful Ash! Its crazy how much our looks affect our confidence!

Heidi said...

Ugh, I hate acne. I remember crying in 8th grade cuz I'd get pictures taken and it looked like I had the chicken pox! I'm glad acutane worked for you, even though I never really noticed and have always been jealous of how beautiful you are. I'd probably hate you if you weren't my best friend. Speaking of best friend, we need to do something soon!

Brian and Mel said...

You are hott Ash!!