Monday, April 12, 2010

Need more space

So recently Ash and I finally got tired of living in a one bedroom apartment, so we made it into a two bedroom. Here's our second bedroom.
Which we put right in the middle of our living room.
I actually really like it. Especially because I sleep right next to the sliding door that I always leave open at night. So we're definitely growing out of the place and we put a bid on a house, and after a little bit of negotiation they've accepted our offer.

I've heard that the house is not yours until you have the keys, so we'll see if we actually buy the house later but it looks like we're heading that way for now. It's a pretty small modest home, and not to mention old, probably just right for us.

4 comments:

Colton said...

Whatever, it looks awesome and perfect. A cozy house. Everyone wants one. I love it.

Seth & Erin Finch said...

Hope you guys get the house, that would be sweeeet.

Jenna said...

Congrats on the house! I for one loved it. I cant wait to actually get to go in for the open house party you guys will be having soon!

ashley kelepolo said...

It's adorable! Where is it? We will have to come see it!