Wednesday, August 5, 2009

stp Update

I'm trying to get back to making videos again. I can already tell that I am rusty and don't really know what I'm doing but it is fun as always. This first video we've started making is a golf video that has Jordan Willis and Tyler Norton.
They've both been in some of my videos before and do a great job.

I don't think my humor has matured much so I'm not sure people will think this is too funny, but in my head it is and we have been laughing a ton while making it. I am also planning on making a couple more in the near future starring Jacob Boddeker, Andy Bingham, Matthew Crosby, and at long last Steven Tucker.

2 comments:

Seth & Erin Finch said...

Sweet, your videos are great, you have great talent man.

Kim and Tyson Family said...

I can't wait to see it! You are the man!

Tyson