Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Little Drama

A few months ago, my parents got us tickets to go to our family's favorite dinner theater in Tucson. We were all able to go and had a great time!!

Here's the stage. We had pretty good seats. They come serve you food while you watch the play.

My sis and me.


Brian was feeling a little sore so turned to some alternative medicine.

Wish we could've gotten more pictures. Zack was mezmerized. He was SO into the play! The ones we do have though are thanks to Mike's phone. It was great to see everyone and hang out w/ the fam!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hey! I think I've been there! It was like 10 years ago, but it was really fun.

Colton said...

I've been there, too! I love the Gaslight theater! It was SO much fun!

I think that my parents would absolutely love it. And by "parents", I mean "my mom" because she loves to yell and whistle. Ah, melodrama.