Sunday, August 30, 2009

Now is the time, the time is now...

That's what this man says:
And this man says:
So I'm not going to keep putting off blogging even though I haven't been taking ANY pictures and I should be applying the same quote to laundry, cleaning, homework, etc.

Life's moving fast! I need to blog more 'cause I don't want to forget all the memories we've been making!

A few of them are (in no particular order):

*Getting to see Tam and Brando! We can't wait to have you guys closer!!
*Mike working, working, working
*Quitting my job (Yay!) and then starting it again (Yay!)
*Frisbee on Thursdays
*Movie Nights (TBA)
*Golf, dinner and the Office w/ Nicole
*Mike's making a video!!!
*Mike lovin' golf
*My first day of school (this we do have a picture of thanks to Mike)
That's about as far back as I can remember. Lame. I know. Lame post. I know. But ya gotta start somewhere...now on to the other things I should be 'now is the timing'....

2 comments:

Brian and Mel said...

Hey Ash... we are so proud of you and think you will make a great nurse.

Nate & Emily said...

No kidding and well put... the time is now! I better get to my "to do list"!! I'm so excited for you and your schooling... your going to do great!