Friday, March 2, 2012

Through the Eyes of my iPod

Good news! I found out I can blog pictures from my iPod! The bad news is that the quality isn't too great but at least I'll be able to blog more easily/frequently (I hope!)

This kid is such a goof! He makes us laugh all the time and we're so proud of how much he's learning!

He now says "ball, baba (bottle), bbbboon (balloon), bye-bye, dada, mama, mom, no, yes, apple" (but he doesn't know what it means yet) and with a lot of encouragement, he'll say "tease" (please). He also says "nana" which means "Mahna-manah". (Which will entertain he and Chase for hours!)

Anyway, here are some random pics from my iPod. (don't be fooled by all the pics of him eating-we're still working on that!)


1. Helping Grandma unload groceries. He LOVES to be a helper! 2. More unloading 3. Grant's first sub! 4. Fresh eggs 5. Grant LOVES this puppy he got from Grandma Velda. It sings and dances and we get to see Grant's dance moves when he plays with it. :)

3 comments:

Brooke R. Harper said...

He's so big! I love his little shoes!

Brooke R. Harper said...

He's so big! I love his little shoes!

Heidi said...

Oh my, I love him! He is so cute! I can't wait till he and Cozi grow up and get married!