Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Fun Has Arrived!

Matthew Chase Goodman is here!! He was born at 3:45 Sat. morning and he is SUCH a sweetie!! He weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. and is 19 1/2 in. long.
My mama and Chase! He's a lucky guy to get her for a mom!
One of the only pics. with his eyes open so far...
I got to spend some one on one with him this morning so I taught him to hawk his hair.
My dad called me at 3:30 Sat. morning to tell me her water had broke. At 3:45 he texted me and said he was here. I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to just come. Mike woke up and helped me pack and get out the door 'cause he's a good guy like that! Anyway, through all the hustle and bustle, I still didn't get to Show Low 'til about 7 a.m. but it was worth it!
P.S. sorry for the awful pictures! All I'm posting from is my phone. I'm sure there will be better ones to come! :)

7 comments:

Kindy said...

Thank you Ashley for putting pics up so I can see him. I'm in Tucson with Kort and would have to wait way too long to see him if it weren't for your posting. He's a little doll. Can't wait to hold him and help spoil him!!!

Roz said...

I don't know why it showed up as a comment from Kindy, cause it was me, Roz who made that comment. Strange!

Case Clan said...

Ashley! I can not believe you have a new little brother! So crazy and fun all at the same time. Tell your parents Congrats from me. Oh. and how do you post pictures on your blog from your phone. I can't figure that part out??

Brian and Mel said...

We already miss him!!!

Dorlene said...

Too dang cute. Congrats on the new little addition to your family. Glad all is well.

Nate & Emily said...

Congrates! That is so much fun- can't believe you just got a new little brother!! I'm so excited for you and your family!

Whitney Lee Slade said...

your mom had a baby!!!!! what! how adorable. wow, tell her congrats haha. and love that sweet chase like its your job ashy. i hope youre well, love you.