Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HE DID IT!!!

Mike got the job at Bank of America!! Finding a job period is so hard and such a drag and very frustrating and right now, it's really the pits! But he's stayed so upbeat and has always worked so hard. I think one thing that I will always continue to learn about Mike is how much he will persevere even when things seem impossible. I can't even say how excited I am and how proud I am of him! We feel so blessed! Life is good! I love you Mike! Now we're going to go celebrate!

8 comments:

jmcrosby said...

Congrats Mike!! That is so exciting.

Seth & Erin Finch said...

Congrats again you guys, that's awesome!!

Kathryn said...

That's great news! Congrats!

Heidi said...

That's awesome! We're super happy for you guys!

Brian and Mel said...

Good job Mike! Congrats to you guys!

MERN said...

CONGRATUUUUUUULATIONS.

Colton said...

Yay! Money!

Whitney said...

Im soo happy for you!