Sunday, November 1, 2009

Costumes and Halloween Fun

Ash and I had to dress up for work this year. Ash went as a cowgirl, she did not want me to post this picture but how could I resist, I love Ash as a cowgirl. I went as a Zombie.










Ave wouldn't let me get a picture of her so she doesn't get one of our photoshoped backgrounds.
We got a chance to see all the nieces and nephews, which was fun. They all looked great!

And last we went to Jerry and Helena's party. It was great, good food and good fun. Jerry looked great as Wolverine. That's real hair he grew for this look.

And here we are...we decided to go as trailer trash after Tammy helped me out with this mullet wig. I loved Ashley's touch of being pregnant with a cigarette?

It was a great Halloween!

4 comments:

Colton said...

Photoshop is cheating.

It looks like you had a fun time, though.

Mike said...

Cheating? Cheating at what? Speaking of fun, that's all adding backgrounds is, more fun.

Whitney said...

Oh my that was fun! You shoulda put a butterfly on your shoulder Mike...Every has a pet butterfly, you know that....=)

Brian and Mel said...

O WOW! You guys make a good looking trailer park couple.