Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TAGS!

So I recently realized I was tagged a few times a while back and I still haven't done them yet and I feel like wastin' a little time on here so here they go...

7 Things I can do:
- I can make pictures pretty in photoshop. It's probably one of my favorite things to do too!
- I can talk for like 5 minutes straight and never get out what I mean to say...I can also be pretty repetative sometimes.
- I can waste good sleeping hours making blog layouts or crafts and not feel too bad about it.
- I can explain to you why what we call a couch is actually a sofa.
- I can make Mike smile when I sing him the Winnie the Pooh song.
- I can listen to Tom Petty ALL DAY LONG and never get sick of it!
- I can do a gainer! (Or I could at one point)

7 Things I can't do:
- Skateboard.
- I can't explain myself very well. Especially when I'm angry, which is frustrating...
- I can't go around feeling like I hurt someone's feelings w/o making it more akward by trying to apologize to them.
- I can't seem to go a day w/o calling Mike freaking out about something lame and having to have him make me feel better about it.
- I can't ever get enough sleep!!!
- I can't do anything without Celina making fun of it and then telling everyone about it.
- I can't keep plants alive...or fish come to think of it (Sorry, to everyone who cares, Couch is dead)

7 Things I most often say:
- That is so lame
- Hu?? (or what, they are interchangable)
- Let me know
- Sweet
- Sorry
- Oh dear

7 Celebrity Admirations:
- Tom Petty of course
- Leandro Barbosa
- George Strait
- I love Oprah
- What can I say, I love Martha Stewart too
- Kate Hudson-she makes her own jewelry

7 Favorite Foods:
- French fries!!
- Spaghetti
- Almost any Chinese food
- Gellato
- Crystal Lite on the Go (Although I don't know if that counts as food)
- Chicken & rice
- Tomato & basil soup w/grilled cheese

7 people I tag:

How about anyone who wants to do it?


4 Random things I love about Mike:
-I love how he is never judgemental of people, which I've learned also makes him very forgiving.
-I love that he is always real. He never forms opinions without looking at the facts and really contemplating what he thinks about the situation. He is honest about the person that he is and will stand up for what he believes in.
-He loves to learn and is always willing to try new things. I love how he always encourages me to try new things too. It always makes me excited to live life with him. I always see us growing and learning and trying new things.
-He's so good with kids and they love him. One time we were at my family reunion and I couldn't find him anywhere...I finally found him outside playing a frisbee game w/ all my little cousins that he had organized. That just pretty much explains it in a nutshell. He's going to be a great dad!

4Jobs I've had:
-Lifeguard
-Nurse's Assistant
-Enrollment Counselor
-Lab Tech.

4 Movies I have seen more than once:
-Breakfast at Tiffany's
-Enchanted
-The Dark Knight
-Runnin' Down a Dream

4 Tv Shows I watch:
-Arrested Developmet
-The Office
-Anything on HGTV
-Oprah

4 Places I've Been :
-Wyoming
-Utah
-Mexico
-New Mexico
I know, super interesting...

4 places I've lived :
This year?
-Mesa
-Cedar City
-Eagar
-Mesa again...

4 Favorite foods:
-See above...there I listed 7

4 Places I'd Like to Visit :
This is always hard for me...too broad. I'd like to go anywhere really...but my top places would probably be:
-Paris
-NYC
-I want to visit Gettysburgh
-Nauvoo

People I tag :
-See above...

Sorry this was so long! I just thought I'd kill two birds w/ one stone and make the both in one post.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I knew you'd find a way to try and say nice things about me on here after I said some about you. I guess I'm grateful anyways. Thanks Ash.

McCall Ménage said...

Ashley, you make great layouts & I have enjoyed mine!