Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Calendar So Far...

So far for our Christmas Calendar has been going great! We've been kind of slackers though and haven't taken too many pictures. These are the only ones we've gotten so far. Hopefully we'll be able to keep posting more.

The only pic we took from the "Main Street Walk"

Cookies w/ the Nicolls! (Thanks Nate & Jen!!)




Thanks to everyone who's been participating! We've been having a lot of fun! If you want to be on our e-mail list for the activities, let us know!

2 comments:

Brooke and Brian said...

Ashley, you are horrible at getting back to me! ;) So, you called me the other day (a long time ago) and asked me if you can do something with pictures off my blog but I still haven't seen anything so I was wondering what was it you wanted to do? I would love to see it. =)

Brooke and Brian said...

Hey I think I fixed it. I just can't use your layouts on my blog for some reason. I am going to zoo lights tomorrow and temple lights with my family on monday (next monday) if you (and mike?) wanna come. just call me. And about those pictures...