Thursday, January 10, 2008

Enchanted

So I know this is probably kind of lame but I LOVE this movie! I went and saw it and went to Coldstone (for the fourth time) tonight with my Grandma, my sister and all (well some) of my girl cousins. It was so much fun to hang out with them all and get to talk about the good old days! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it...probably wouldn't want to take your husbands though! ;)


P.S. Thanks so much to Chelsee and Ashlee who helped me get my blog past the embarrassing stages!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wasn't that movie cute. I took the Shelbi and Harlee to it and I'm not sure who liked it more.

Darrell and Ashlee said...

I want to see that movie! I heard it was so cute! I love your blog it is way cute

Chelsee said...

I am just now getting around to this, but I want to get a few copies of some of the pictures you guys took for us. my email is chelsee3@hotmail.com or leave me a message on my blog and tell me what I need to do.