Monday, September 18, 2017

Saturday's are Great!

I woke up to Super Spence! I'm not sure who decided he needed super hero arm bands but they're workin'! I also didn't even realize his pack holder was across his waist like a belt. 

Cutest little super hero!


Morning walk...ahhhh!

Remi snuck into the first date Mike and I have had in a while! Let's be honest though, she just made it more fun! She makes everything more fun!

Sal and I tried our hand at candle making. My favorite part is that it has a wood wick...that we found in the yard. #resourceful

Mike's been stressed about getting firewood. These cottonwood trees have been down, making the property look trashy for a while now. Win, win?

Maybe. It's sad to see it such a mess back there but it made a beautiful and fun mini wood hauling trip to just go get some out of the backyard. 

And of course, we had "help"!


End the day with sweet baby snuggles and it's safe to say, Saturday's are GREAT!

No comments: