Wednesday, February 12, 2014

January Favorites

I've REALLY been a slacker about getting my camera out for events lately, but I did manage to get a few pics of some of my favorite moments last month.

Our New Year's Resolution for our family this year is to hold a planned FHE EVERY single Monday, without exception!

At our first FHE, I came up with some lame activity, so Mike suggested we do a puppet show instead to help the kids get a little more excited. 

Good choice, Mike! Check these guys out:


Remi kept coming up to give the "muffet" kisses.

It's not often anyone gets to hold Remi for more than 2 seconds (she's SO BUSY!) let alone fall asleep with her! But she LOVES her daddy!  I took like thirty pictures of this (and it was literally like the SAME picture thirty times because they're asleep and not moving)! I couldn't help it, her sweet little face and fists kill me! Her dad's alright too! ;)

Did I get an iPad for Christmas??
Because I'm pretty sure Grant and Remi think THEY did! It's actually pretty useful to have it to distract them (that is, until I need it and they won't give it back or when they start deleting my apps!). Either way, when I see them playing together and Grant helping Remi figure out "her" apps, it melts my heart!

And again, another picture of Spaz Face giving me a smile! She's too much!!

No comments: