Friday, September 13, 2013

Hangin' With Grant

The other day while Remi was napping, Grant and I went to the thrift store to look for some stuff for their Halloween costumes. We couldn't resist the opportunity to stop by the park while we were out. 

I'm so glad we did!  It was fun to get to give him all my attention and really play WITH him! He SO much fun!! I hope that I can always show him that despite all the distractions that seem to constantly be taking my attention away from him, he is my favorite little man!

He loves to swing HIGH!

And slide...

I showed him how we used to hang on these in high school and he wanted to give it a try...


I told him he could get anything at the thrift store because he was so good and he picked this weird little porcelain  bird. He overheard me tell Sal it was janky so now he calls it "Jankybird".  He's really formed an attachment to Jankybird!

When it was time to go home, he walked back to the car as slow as possible.  I was pretty sad it had to be over too. It was really fun to get some one-on-one time with Grant! He's so easy and fun to just hang out with!
Thanks for staying with Betty, Sal!!

No comments: