Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Remi is One Month Old!

Well here's our sweet little one month old!  We can't believe how fast it's already going by!

This is how Remi spends a lot of her time right now!  She's been SUCH a good baby!  Everyone told us after Grant was such a good baby, our next one was sure to be a stinker but so far, she's been nothing short of angelic!  She loves to be swaddled and loves her pacifier!

 Grant LOVES his "sitter".  He always wants to hold her. Today I walked in and found him snuggling her.  So far, he's a great big brother (he just needs to be reminded how to be soft sometimes)!  We have high hopes that they're going to be great friends!
 Introducing her to "How to Train Your Dragon" (Grant's favorite movie currently).

I attempted to do a 1 month photoshoot with my little point and shoot camera and it was pretty lame!  It was a very poor representation of Remi's cuteness.  Luckily, I have a super talented husband who came in and saved the day!

Remi already had her one month doctor appointment.  At four weeks, she weighed 8 lbs. 10 oz and was 21 1/2 in. Grant was pretty concerned as to why we were at the doctor's office and kept asking "What's wrong with sitter??".  It was cute to see his worry for his sister.


Already lifting her head up like a champ! She's kind of lost her hair on the sides of her head where she lays on it to sleep but has kept everything on top giving her a sweet little faux hawk!

So beautiful!

I have to admit that I was pretty worried about how I could love another kid as much as I love Grant but I can't believe how naturally it's come!  I already think she's perfect in every way and love her more than I could ever imagine!  I'm so privileged to get to be she and Grant's mom and love that I get to spend my days watching them grow up!

1 comment:

Kari said...

She most certainly is gorgeous!