Monday, October 31, 2011

The Boy Who Lived

Grant dressed up as Harry for his first Halloween.
All we had to do was make a cloak (which Donna did), get some glasses (online), draw a scar on his forehead and make him a wand. The wands turned out pretty nice. We made them out of rolled up paper and hot glue with some paint. We found a tutorial for them online. We made an extra one because we figured he might go through a couple.

Grant's uncle Chase went as skunk again. It was so funny to me that Donna was so set on having him be a skunk. I'm not sure where she got the idea but once she got it, she made it happen.
He makes a pretty good skunk.
First we went to the Halloween Carnival at the High School, then to Bashes', and last visited a couple select houses. Uncle Dallin was running a booth at the High School and went as Charlie Brown.
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Adam and Ashley Poston said...

HAHA He is the cutest Harry Potter ever!

Tia said...

He makes a perfect Harry!! I love it!

Nate and Emily said...

That last comment was from me- sorry, I had a friend barrow my computer and she must have been logged in! I'm sure Tia would agree though!