Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Best Thing Ever!

Grant is already three weeks old! Time has been flying! We've been loving spending time with this little guy! We spend so much time just staring at him...but it doesn't seem like a bad use of time.

First time wearing shoes-he hates 'em but he's so wiggly it's the only thing that keeps his socks on.

He always has his hands in cute positions when he sleeps.

One of my favorite pics so far...so sweet!

On Sunday, we went to Mike's cousins house to take some pics of Grant (she's a photographer too) and they even made us dinner. She and Mike did a great job!! We'll probably hit her up for more pics once I lose some weight and Mike and I can learn to be as cute and photogenic as Grant.

I think Grant had a hard time deciding where to focus his vision with so many cameras/people so close to his face...he kept going cross-eyed and making funny faces. Here are a few examples:
He is so cute and sweet! Being able to spend our days with this little guy is the best thing ever!

7 comments:

Josh n' Meagan said...

Mike, Ash, You guys did a good job at reproducing. Hi Five for the cute kid!

Tori said...

So cute! LOVE the crosseyed pics. Too funny!

Celina said...

Grant will hate you for this post later!I NEED to see this lil guy in person!

Kari said...

I LOVE HIM!!! He is so dang cute- even when he's cross-eyed:) I can't get over how much hair he has. Hope you are feeling well and congrats again!

Heidi said...

Oh my heck, he gets cuter and cuter! I need to come see him again soon...

Dorlene said...

What a cutie. He looks like Michael...and yes not a bad use of time watching him grow. The time slips away so quickly treasure every second!

Molli loves Tyler said...

He IS the best thing ever!!!